A SUPER TIME… A TREAT FOR YOURSELF
Less than 150 km from Québec City is the Pourvoirie du Lac-Moreau – the ideal venue for the perfect stay: a wilderness setting; an inn housed in a log building; a Scandinavian spa; and warm, inviting spaces, featuring stone fireplaces, designed specifically for relaxation and exquisite dining. A muted ambiance, redolent with the scents of the boreal forest.
Step out of the Auberge into a mountainous expanse dotted with lakes, not far from the Malbaie River… a superb locale for picnicking in grand style. A special treat for early risers is the chance to witness the magic of the wildlife show at dawn...
TREAT YOURSELF TO A "CUSTOMIZED STAY”
You’re here to indulge, and enjoy a good time. The experienced, hospitable team at the Pourvoirie and Auberge du Ravage is here to make your stay unforgettable… and perfect, down to the last detail.
Looking for something that’s different, authentic and out of the ordinary? You’ve come to the right place. We like originality and customization – and that’s exactly what our packages have to offer!
Soft adventure in Canada
Weekends from November 27, 2016 to April 30, 2017
- One night at the Auberge du Ravage
- One night at the Sauvagesses-du-Cran-Rouge camp
- Single bunk beds
- Teak furniture
- Slow-burning wood stove
- Outside fireplace and wood bundle
- Finnish sauna
- Radio communications with the Auberge and the visitors’ centre
- Modified American Plan (2 five-course dinners and 2 breakfasts, service charges)
- Guided dogsledding excursion in Saint-Hilarion (2 hours)
Also available with other types of stays (group lodges and rustic cabins). Based on availability. Rate is subject to change without notice. Taxes not included.
December 17, 2016 to April 15, 2017
$490/2 days (6 to 10 persons)
For your comfort:
- Two nights in a rustic cabin
- A thoroughly heated cabin, where the scent of firewood greets you upon your arrival
- Propane stove and refrigerator
- An adequate quantity of bottled water (no running water)
- An outdoor dry toilet
- Sleeping capacity: 6 to 10 people, depending on cabin
- Baggage transport included
Cabins for 6 to 10 persons. Option to extend your stay. Transportation service for you available – round-trip cost: $50. Also available with deluxe camping. Based on availability. Rate is subject to change without notice. Taxes not included.